Accounting Position in Alexandria VA
Renner and Company, CPA, PC has a rewarding opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic Tax Accountant to join its team. Our position will allow upwardly-mobile professionals a direct opportunity to advance their position and build beneficial relationships with clients and team members. To succeed, qualified candidates must exhibit the ability to research and problem-solve as part of a team, demonstrate the capability to adequately plan and perform tax engagements, and interact with client personnel in a professional manner. This position will also provide the right candidates the ability to partake in career development opportunities including coaching, leadership training, and continuing education.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or a related field required.
- Demonstration of strong written and verbal communication skills. Demonstration of ability to work in team environment.
- Knowledge of federal and state tax law related to individuals, businesses, estates and trusts.
- Proficiency with trial balance adjustments, accrual to cash conversions and tax journal entries.
- Experience with Prosystem Fx or similar tax software.
- Ability to positively and professionally interact with client personnel.
Mail Resume to Renner and Company, CPA, PC:
700 N Fairfax Street, Ste 400
Alexandria, VA 22314