Accounting Position in Alexandria VA
Renner and Company, CPA, PC has a rewarding opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic Accounting Services Senior to join its team. Our position will allow upwardly-mobile professionals a direct opportunity to advance their position and build beneficial relationships with clients and team members. To succeed, qualified candidates must exhibit the ability to problem-solve as part of a team, demonstrate capability to adequately plan and perform accounting procedures, set up companies on QuickBooks, and interact with client personnel in a professional manner. Qualified candidates will also be responsible for supervising and training entry level accounting staff. This position will also provide the right candidates the ability to partake in career development opportunities including coaching, leadership training, and continuing education.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstration of strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstration of ability to work in team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and minimum of 2 years’ experience in public practice.
- Ability to supervise and train entry-level accounting services staff.
- Ability to plan, supervise and review accounting services engagements.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and SSARS.
- Experience in general ledger reconciliations and preparing for outside auditors.
- QuickBooks experience required.
- Ability to positively and professionally interact with client personnel.
- CPA License Preferred, though will consider candidates actively pursuing their CPA license