Alta Sharkhuu joined Renner and Company in May 2015. Mrs. Sharkhuu has over six years CPA firm experience, working primarily with not-for-profit organizations including public charities, private foundations, and trade associations. She has a Master’s degree in Accounting and Information Systems from the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University and obtained Not-for-Profit Certificate I and II from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
Mrs. Sharkhuu provides accounting and consulting services to variety of non-for-profit organizations and small businesses. These professional services include monthly, quarterly and annual reconciliations, financial statement preparation, compilation, review, and audit preparation. In addition, she assists clients with their specific needs such as budget development, cash forecast, grant reports, business plan, QuickBooks setup, training clients, risk assessment, and Form 990s preparation.
Mrs. Sharkhuu volunteers at the advisory board for Lantuun Dohio USA, a not-for-profit organization to end child abuse and neglect and human trafficking, to give advice and support to its board of directors and executive staff on financial matters.
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Greater Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Master’s Degree of Accounting and Information Systems
- Not-for-Profit Certificate I and II
- Not for Profit
- Outsourced Accounting and Controllership and CFO Services
- Tax Services for Nonprofits